You may like the ease of planning and preparing for group travel but the freedom and flexibility of independent travel. Luckily, there is a way to have the best of both worlds.
Untours is a company that gives you support to travel independently.
The service they provide greatly reduces the upfront planning for a trip and provides backup if needed at your destination. Beyond that, you’re free to see and do whatever you choose.
For a first time independent traveler, it’s definitely the way to go. For a seasoned traveler, it’s definitely the way to go. Here’s what something in between travel looks like.
• unlimited pretrip planning advice
• a private apartment, cottage, or farmhouse
• a guidebook specific to your destination
• transfer between the airport and your dwelling
• orientation on arrival
• one optional group event unique to the area
• local staff to answer questions
• free cell phone
• local ground transportation
The stressful part of planning goes away. You arrive relaxed and ready to make marvelous memories collected with each click of your camera. What could be better?
For more information, click here.